Counselor » Registration Info

Registration Info

What documentation do you need?


The documents you will need to register at Randolph Elementary are: 

  • Birth certificate or other proof of your child's identity
  • Social Security Card
  • Most up to date report card and/or transcript from the last school your child attended
  • Paperwork pertaining to special programs (GT, Special Education, 504)
  • Current immunization record.
  • Picture ID or parent enrolling student
  • Proof of address if living on base
  • Proof of transfer acceptance for the current school year.
  • A copy of Active Duty orders and/or DD-214 


Information about Pre-K at Randolph ES

Pre-K is limited to on base residents. At this time, transfer applications will not be approved for Pre-K students. Pre-K students who become non-resident students during the school year will withdraw from school at the end of the week in which they move off base.


For more information about registering at Randolph Elementary, please contact our campus Registrar:

Randolph Elementary School
Registrar: Sherry Holmes
Phone: 210.357.2348
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 210.357.2346